Heath Townsend Homes is here to help start to finish. It is our responsibility to ensure you have a unique home building experience structured to fit all of your needs. Below is a step-by-step process to a successful build with our team.
- Acquire a lot.
- As a builder in the area for many years, HTH maintains longstanding relationships with local real estate professionals to help identify the ideal neighborhood and lot for your dream home.
- Design your home.
- Heath has a proven track record of creating beautifully designed, highly efficient, sustainable homes. He can design your home with you, helping to match you with the best fit for your proposed styles and needs. He listens and collaborates to create a custom floor plan that meets your design, function and cost criteria while ensuring your vision stays alive.
- Managing your project.
- Its time to break ground and build your dream from the ground up. We like to offer you with a clean top notch experience. It is our responsibility to handle all aspects of construction and serve as the point of contact for all inspectors, contractors and consultants. We are here for you during this time and will meet onsite regularly to update you on your homes progress, providing you with peace of mind whether you live around the corner or out of town.
- Finishing details.
- The details of your beautifully accustomed new home are what make it extraordinary. Renee, our design specialist will work directly with you on all selections (cabinets, fixtures, appliances, paint colors and much more) helping give you a finished product that perfectly fits your desires while ensuring you stay near budget!
- Long Term Relationships
- It is important to Heath Townsend Homes that our relationship with you exceeds your move in date into your beautiful new home. We’re proud of what we build and positive we can stand behind our work. To us, its always a Heath Townsend Homes home. So if there ever is a problem, you know well do our utmost to make it right!
Heath Townsend Homes will walk you through each step of this process to ensure that every option is evaluated. We understand that a new home is not a decision you should take lightly, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us to start planning today!